(1) Stability: applying the world-well-know parts and fittings in military industry
(2) Low interference: digital chips controlling and trailing circuit to reduce the interference
(3) High efficiency: AC frequency conversion techniques for high lighting efficiency
(1) Digital- Analog design: to integrate digital and analog circuit techniques
(2) frequency conversion techniques: as much as 85LM/W light efficiency to make the lighting system more stable
(3) Arc disconnection: no disturb and damage to the bulb when jolting or changing the light
(4) invariable power: 35w±1w
(5) low ignition current: ignition current can reach as low as 4.2A ,the lowest of the same products, to avoid the damage of the high ignition current to the bulb
(6) quick cooling down of the heated bulbs: avoid the aging and damaging of the bulbs due to the light transformation
General installation method
(1) To make sure the car’s original lamplight system to be installed can work normally, and make sure that the installed product is in line with car’s original car bulb’s model. (Please see the “model comparison chart”). If make a mistake of the car lamp model, it will arise the situation of non convergent light and emanative light.
(2) Turn off car’s power supply and backout original car’s lamp and socket which need to be changed, and confirm the anode and cathode of original car lamp.
(3) Install and fasten HID light bulb. Because HID bulb can is longer than halogen one, please make sure that there is more than 5mm distance between the front of the light bulb and the metal lampshade, otherwise the electricity produced by high voltage will make the HID light cannot work normally.
(4) When installing H1 model ( such as POLO,BUICK etc) to some of the car, because the partition is just in front of the installation hole of bulb, the gross side of partition will obstruct bulb’s installation. And then we can use a small file to rasp off the gross side. When we rasp off the gross side, please notes that pull the lamps and lanterns out don’t push them inside, or else the power which was rasped off would drop into the lamp holder, which is very difficult to clear up.
(5) In the back of some of the car model’s headlight there is water-proof cover (such as: Passat, Buick and so on), please use about 22mm drill (such as radars used in backing car’s) to to open a hole, then cover the opened hole with corresponding round waterproof glue, and then put the power line of the ballast through the waterproof glue ( please see the picture below), and access it to the original headlight’s socket. Remember, read wire to the anode, black wire to cathode (do not change the anode and cathode access method; otherwise it will make HID lamp work unnormally.
(6) After light bulb’s installation we shall pull out the bulb’s down-lead and the input wire of the ballast for preparation, finding a ventilated dry place in car’s front chamber, and use the compounding bracket to fasten and install the ballast ( be careful not to fasten the ballast in such high temperature condition as engine and water-box, because the working temperature of ballast is between-40°C to 105°C, the high temperature of engine and water-box will make the ballast unable to work normally and eventually be damaged), then connect the bulb’s down-lead and the wire connected stabilizer’s power import wire with the corresponded interface of the stabilizer. ( The circuitry installation chart).
(7) Change the fuse of the original car’s halogen lamp system to 20A fuse. (Even if xenon lamp’s normal working electric current is 3.5A, is smaller than the halogen’s 5.5A—6.5A, the startup electric current almost reach 8.5A. So in order to make sure that xenon lamp can normally start and change high/low light, we need to change original car’s fuse).
(8) After making sure the connecting system is installed correctly and the wiring harness are not broken, we can connect the vehicle’s power supply and start the vehicle’s engine for test. If the vehicle’s xenon lamp system could operate normally, we could tidy up and fix related parts and wiring harness.
(9) The last step is about adjusting. Because the HID light is much broader than the normal halogen one, we need low down the HID lamp about 5-10 degrees, in case the light could not shine the road and be too dizzy.